2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
Are you on the hunt for a fuel-efficient SUV to power your Mooresville commutes? The 2022 Chevy Equinox is an ideal option with up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway at its base-level engine. Explore the Chevy Equinox fuel efficiency as it relates to your engine options with Greg Hubler Chevrolet, then visit us in Camby for a test drive!
2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage Details
The 2022 model year Chevy Equinox only offers one engine option to Plainfield and Martinsville drivers: an efficient 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder. Depending on your choice of FWD or AWD, the Chevrolet Equinox mpg ratings for this engine will vary ever so slightly:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
2022 Chevy Equinox Engine Performance
The performance specs are just as impressive as the 2022 Chevrolet Equinox mpg ratings, and the Turbo-powered engine delivers on Camby roads and highways.
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- 170 hp
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- Max. Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
The maximum towing capacity of 1,500 pounds, allows you to enjoy the option of hauling a compact teardrop camper trailer or even an ATV for a fun weekend getaway far outside the hectic city.
2022 Chevy Equinox Fuel Efficiency: Additional Features
There a few additional features that provide the 2022 Equinox with such strong fuel economy ratings? Here are some of the features to help conserve fuel during your daily commute:
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Did you know that when one or more of your tires has too much or too little air, it can affect your fuel economy? The Equinox is standard-equipped with a TPMS that will tell you when your tire pressure is off, so you can rest assured you’re always traveling with a good grip on the road and without needlessly wasting fuel.
- Automatic Stop/Start: When you come to a complete stop with your foot on the brake pedal, under certain conditions, the Equinox engine will shut off to save fuel. When you remove your foot from the brake, the engine automatically and instantaneously restarts. You’d be surprised by how much gas can be saved at long traffic lights with this standard feature! If you ever wish to turn off Automatic Stop/Start, it can be done by pressing the designated disable switch; at the beginning of the next ignition cycle, it’ll automatically turn on again
Test Drive the Equinox at Greg Hubler Chevrolet!
If you are ready to experience the superior performance of the 2022 Chevy Equinox in person, contact us to arrange a test drive near Martinsville today! See the spacious interior while you’re here, and learn more about the convenient technology that comes standard, like the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system and Teen Driver technology. Be sure to apply for financing and value your trade-in before your visit so you can be all set to go as soon as you arrive in Camby!
More from Greg Hubler Chevrolet
In Mooresville, the 2024 Chevy Traverse is celebrated not just for its elegance but also for its exceptional fuel efficiency. As fuel prices rise in Camby, the 2024 Chevy Traverse mpg becomes a key factor for buyers. At Greg Hubler Chevrolet, we emphasize the 2024 Chevy Traverse miles per gallon, showcasing how this vehicle masterfully blends performance…
Explore the outstanding 2024 Chevy Traverse towing capacity, a leading option at Greg Hubler Chevrolet. How much can a Chevy Traverse tow? This SUV goes beyond family-friendly features and advanced technology, boasting an impressive towing capacity of 5,000 pounds. Whether you’re gearing up for a camping getaway or a water sports adventure, the Traverse has got you…
Are you looking for a family-friendly SUV in Camby? The new Chevrolet Traverse is a prime choice, offering an expansive interior that comfortably seats up to eight passengers and an impressive amount of 2024 Chevy Traverse cargo space. This SUV is a harmonious blend of value, performance, and practicality, ideal for your adventures in Mooresville….